We have a great big space in the basement of Shopkeepers to let kids build unique art projects or create free form with their caretakers. Upstairs, there is stroller parking, coffee and cake available for purchase for the caretakers and a play kitchen and reading area for kids who may need a break in the action or some time to get ready for class. Our workshops go from 10 AM – noon so you may start the projects at any time in that window.
Our workshops will typically include creating a large environment for everyone to play together with their creations.
- drawing a big neighborhood and making houses and people to live there
- creating a huge racetrack and building colorful cars to drive there
- making a seascape full of creatures and making jellyfish or fish to swim there
- coloring a large runway and making small planes to fly around
- drawing an ocean and making boats to float there
- creating a large night sky and making working night lights to illuminate it
- decorating for a party and building birthday layer cakes
- coloring a large rainbow scene and stringing together a pasta rainbow